A coil zipper is made of spiral plastic elements, such as polyester or nylon. This is a very popular and versatile zipper which can be used in anything from; apparel garments to luggage or sporting goods to automobiles.
- Outdoor Gear
- Ladies' dresses / skirts
- Shoes / Boots
- Furniture / Interior
- Medical / Sanitary
...and many more
|Chain Type||Mtr / Spool||Extra Wide||Fire retardant|
|S3||100||Water repellent chain|
|S7 (S5)||100|| |
Water repellent chain
|S7 Combi||200||Fire retardant chain|
|S7 Combi||150||40mm & 49mm||100m | 61mm|
|S8 & S9||100|
|S10||100||Water repellent chain|
- S3 Water repellent chain available in matt and gloss finish.
- S7 (S5) Water repellent chain. Now also available in white, with matching reverse body A/L slider.
- S7 (S5) Fire retardant chain.
- All S7 (6.4) special designer sliders are compatible with S7 combi chain.
- S10 water repellent chain.
- S7 "Combi" is manufactured to allow one side of the chain to be joined to itself, if required (with no loss of strength). This makes it ideal for use in portfolios and similar products where simplified production can reduce manufacturing costs.
- In addition to the standard auto-lock slider, all of our S5 designer sliders are compatible with S7 “Combi” continuous chain making it a truly versatile product.
- S7 is available in 32mm, 40mm, 49mm and 61mm extra wide tape from stock in black, colour 1580.
For compatible sliders for use with the above chain, please see our spiral sliders.
S8 'PEX' Spiral Zip Chain
We recommend that customers should test the zip fastener under their own conditions to ensure it's suitable for the intended purpose.
S9 'PEX' Spiral Zip Chain
S10 'PEX' Spiral Zip Chain
*Please see chain and sliders page for details. Sliders here.